Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dynamic Duo Wednesday!

Ahhh, Wednesday. I'm a fan. Halfway through the week, and officially on the downhill slide! :)

Today was Dynamic Duo Day at school. Or larger groups. I like that the students get super creative when these things happen, and I don't like to tell them that large groups don't count.

Here's my group costume today:

Three blind mice- see how they run? They all ran after the farmer's wife; she cut off their tails with a carving knife. Have you ever seen such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

AKA, I got to wear sweats to school. Which is totally the best.

I made the ears out of felt, hot glue, and pipe cleaners. The pipe cleaners are on the back & clipped in- no headbands to mess with! Yay!

Today's activity is going to be a trivia contest on duos. I had the other teachers in my wing (other subjects) come up with some questions for me too, so we have all the main subject areas covered! I'm also including some pop culture questions for the kids, because I want them to know some of the answers! ;)

Thursday is Senior Citizen Day.. stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment