Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tacky Tourist Tuesday

I must admit, when my StuCo kiddos suggested this, I didn't think it sounded like too much fun. I'm really into going full into the costumes (it helps the kids get more involved), and this one just seemed kind of .. lame. 

However, here I am, dressed as a Tourist!

Sandals with tall socks, black bermudas, fanny pack, Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, camera... the works.

Did you know that Amazon still sells fanny packs? Say what?


I more or less borrowed the majority of this outfit from family. Thank goodness my grandma's never get rid of anything! ;)

This afternoon, we are going to have a Picture Scavenger Hunt. Basically, I took random pictures of items around the school, printed enough copies for all of the classes involved, cut them into pieces, and put them at the different locations. The first class back to me will win a prize (that is yet to be determined, because I'm a slacker.)

The kids all love getting to run amuck around the school, and I thought this would be a fun and organized way to let them do so!

Tomorrow I'll be back with Dynamic Duo Day, a trivia game, and the winners of our decorating contest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment