Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!

Guys. Sorry I'm such a slacker! Long weekends really mess with my schedule, but make my heart so so happy. Alright... back to your regularly scheduled rambling... :)

Anyway... in a manner of switching it up, I'm linking up with some new (to me) faces! Which is actually coming really late.. I might've just found it and loved it. :)



What we're eating this week:
Monday- I went shopping with my mom and sister, so I just whipped up something quick when we got home. I opted for quinoa, kale, and eggs. Delish.
Tuesday: Cheese tortellini with red & white sauce
Wednesday: Porkchops & Veggies
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Pizza!

What I'm reminiscing about:
Past Halloween costumes... <3




What I'm loving:
This weather! I love getting to (finally) pull out my boot socks... but not having to wear tights with them (yet).

What we've been up to:
Craziness. There's always a bit of that whenever you're involved in a million things & have two littles!


What I'm dreading:
Finishing the living room. We are in the middle of moving furniture to prep for the holidays... and I feel like it's never ending!! [Shoutout to my momma for the awesome U that's hanging on my wall! I have been looking for one for literally years, and she picked one up for me last weekend for $10! Boom!]

What I'm working on:
Besides home stuff, I'm also working on:
-Bible Study for tonight
-Spirit Week (next week- outfits galore!)
-Book Fair
-Parent/Teacher Conferences
-Ronald McDonald House Trip
-Youth Porkburger Sale
-BS Party!!! (Bible Study. Clearly.)
-Passion Conference Trip plans
.... I know I'm forgetting something...
Regardless, here's a photo from our Haunted Hallway last weekend!

What I'm excited about:
So many things! I'm having a LuLaRoe party this weekend, we have a church chowder/fall carnival next weekend, plus holidays, weddings, and fun! Here's the beginning of family costumes...

What I'm watching/reading:
Um, I just finished NCIS and Bones on Netflix, so next up is Flash. I'm also reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with my reading class, so that's always fun! :)

What I'm listening to:
Last night I jammed out to some Dashboard while cooking/washing dishes/working on laundry. Thank goodness for iTunes Radio!

What I'm wearing:
Layers! 

What I'm doing this weekend:
Senior night for football Friday night, LuLaRoe Party Saturday night, and church/youth Sunday!
Those are some of the lovely leggings. I'm a bit obsessed.

What I'm looking forward to next month:
The fact that I don't have a single full week of work in November! Sorry blog, but extra time off makes me a happy camper (or teacher)!!

What else is new:
Hopefully this will work. If not, I'll fix it soon. Monster learned a bible verse!
#bestillmyheart
 

I hope you're all having a lovely week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment