Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday is my Favorite

Seriously though. I love Fridays. I'm even rockin' my "FriYAY" shirt today, because why not?

This week's favorites are a little bit different than normal, simply because I'm all messed up on the blogging front.

First up- Posh Products. One of my favorite coworkers is now a seller, and I think I'm addicted. I mean, a soap that has coffee in it? Sign me up! This one smells so good. I've also got the sea salt shampoo from Posh- I stopped using conditioner because of it! Let me just tell ya, that's a big deal. For real.

I just ordered this in vinyl for my classroom. Talk about perfect! I'm going to use it for my announcement board. [Side note: as soon as I can get into my classroom, I'll give a full reveal. I'm so excited to dive into flexible seating from the get go!]

Another favorite? My classroom updates. I got the go ahead to paint my room, so I did. I chose pebble gray as the color, and while it doesn't look tons different, I love it. I also painted my bulletin boards and trim in black, so they really pop now. Love, love. [Yes, those are my favorite colors.]



Another thing that is a favorite.. and a hate? My husband is leaving Sunday morning for a missions trip (love) without us (hate). This is actually going to be the longest amount of time that we have been apart since we have been married. I love that he does what is asked of him and that he loves kids so much to help with things like this.. but I hate not having him around. #sap So ... send up some prayers for safety and comfort for me? Thanks. You da best.

No comments:

Post a Comment